Anchor Marine has several programs designed to cover marine artisans. If you are an individual or small business involved in boat maintenance, service, and repair and have gross receipts of $500,000 per year or less, please call us for a quote.
Companies we insure include:
- Repair and/or install:
- Electronics and electrical systems
- Canvas, sail, and upholstery
- Repair or service engines
- Detailing or cleaning
- Carpentry and woodworking
Vessel owners and marinas require that you be insured. Therefore, you need three different types of liability insurance to protect yourself adequately:
1. General Liability protection covers you if an injury occurs to someone due to your work and provides products and completed operations coverage.
2. Ship Repairers Legal Liability covers damage to a customer’s vessel while it’s in your care custody and control and that you are legally liable for.
3. Protection and Indemnity coverage protects you while operating a customers’ vessel for sea trials or repair.
Anchor Marine has several programs that package these coverages together in a single policy and provide optional coverage for tools and equipment, workboats,
Call us or e-mail us for a Marine Artisan insurance quote today!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This summary provides only a simplified description of insurance coverages in general and is not a statement of contract. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the actual policies, including all endorsements.